☎ Drop Your Inquries at : 99216 37544, 90750 00876, 73785 98467


    Talk to our Immigration Experts

    +91 9921 637 544

    +91 9075 000 876

    +91 7378 598 467


    Monday to Saturday – 11 AM to 7 PM

    Anyone who wishes to visit Canada for a temporary stay for tourism, studying a short term course (less than 6 months), short term work assignment or visit relatives and family will either require a Canada a temporary resident visa otherwise called a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) before they can legally enter Canada.

    The requirement for a TRV also applies to temporary residents who are transiting in Canada.

    This requirement depends on your country of residency. If you do not require a visa to enter Canada, you may require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

    Electronic Travel Authorization:

    If you are from one of the countries which do not require a TRV to visit Canada, then you may have to receive a Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). You must check if you need an eTA before arriving to Canada.

    According to the new entry requirements, visa-exempt foreign nationals who come to Canada or transit through a Canadian airport, need an eTA. U.S. citizens and people with a valid Canadian visa, Canadian citizens or permanent residents do not require an eTA. eTA is only required if flying in, visa exempt travellers do not need an eTA if they are entering Canada via land or sea.

    The fee for an eTA application is CAD $7, and according to their official website, most applications are approved within minutes of applying. You may need to submit documents before your application can be approved. If this happens to you, an email will be sent with instructions within 72 hours.

    An eTA can be valid for about five years or earlier if your passport expires. With a valid eTA you can travel to Canada as often as you want for short stays which is normally six months at a stretch.

    In order to get a TRV you need to satisfy some conditions while you apply to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Some of these conditions are as follows:

    • You must prove that you will leave the country after your visit.
    • You must be able to prove that you have sufficient funds to maintain yourself and any accompanying family members coming with you.
    • You must be in good health and be willing to conduct a medical exam if required.
    • Must not have any criminal record; be willing to get a police verification done.
    • Must not engage in any kind of work or study in Canada, unless authorized to do so.
    • Must be able to provide all supporting documents at the request of the visa officer.


    Close Menu
    close slider