☎ Drop Your Inquries at : 99216 37544, 90750 00876, 73785 98467


    Talk to our Immigration Experts

    +91 9921 637 544

    +91 9075 000 876

    +91 7378 598 467


    Monday to Saturday – 11 AM to 7 PM

    Canada hosts some of the world’s leading higher educational institutions. With an year on year increasing number of students coming to study, Canada is one of the leading destinations for international students. In addition to providing high value education, Canadian education is cost effective and international students have a wide range of programs for every career option. While completing their studies, international students in Canada may also be eligible to work depending on their program of choice. Furthermore, studying in Canada is one of the pathways available to achieving permanent residence and citizenship thereafter.

    GIC Immigration is strategically placed to provide end to end services to clients interested in utilizing studying in Canada as a pathway to becoming a permanent resident of Canada and eventually a citizen of Canada

    GIC Immigration has strategic partnerships with over 200 educational institutions in Canada. Our team of expert education consultants along with immigration consultants increase your chances of success.

    GIC Immigration also partners with an Australian IELTS prep school to offer Online IELTS preparatory courses to help assist our clients improve their IELTS scores.

    Some of the good University in Canada


    • Tuition fees are lower in Canada compared to countries like USA, UK and Australia.
    • International students can work upto 20 hours a week during their semester and 40 hours during semester breaks.
    • Spouse can accompany an international student. Spouse may also be eligible to apply for a open work permit.
    • Children of international students can accompany their parents and may be eligible to study in Canada without a need of a study permit.
    • Upon completion of education, international students may be eligible for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) of upto three years.
    • Time spent in Canada as an international student in partially counted towards your residency requirements to become a Canadian citizen.


    • An acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)
    • A valid passport or travel document
    • Prove that you have enough money to pay for your: tuition fees, living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada
    • Be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
    • Be in good health. You may need to complete a medical exam.
    • Convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your studies.
    Close Menu
    close slider