Talk to our Immigration Experts
+91 9921 637 544
+91 9075 000 876
+91 7378 598 467
Monday to Saturday – 11 AM to 7 PM
Eligible permanent residents (PR) of Canada may apply for canadian citizenship. Depending on your age you may have to complete an examination as part of the process to become a canadian citizen.
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Be a Permanent Resident of Canada.
- Have lived in Canada for 1095 days during the five years right before the date you sign your application.
- Filed income taxes for three years.
- Be able to prove that you can communicate efficiently in either English or French.
- Complete a knowledge test.
- Have not committed a crime and or not incarcerated.